Saturday, March 28, 2009

Healthy Body, Healthy Spirit



The more I exercise- the better I feel.

Exercise gives me confidence, strength, empowerment, determination & so much more.

When I exercise, its almost like getting in touch with my higher power. I feel a strong spiritual awakening when I show my body love & push it harder.

When i run, i feel free & unstoppable... like i'm putting the past behind me, letting go & pressing on for a greater future.

I am looking forward to expanding my limitless possibilities of creating a stronger body.

With a strong body, it makes me strong in all aspects of my life.

LOVE YOURSELF-- your body is your temple, treat it well & feel the benefits!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the inspiration Panda...ive been in a slump latley.. with working and such.. and this is what i needed to get my head back in the game. Ur amazing! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete